The Centre for Family Research seminars enable researchers to share findings with staff and PhD students from related areas and those with similar research interests.
Seminars are normally held on a Tuesday from 1pm-2pm in Room 606, Centre for Family Research.
CFR Seminars 2014
- Professors Phil and Carolyn Cowan, University of California, Berkeley, USA Oct 14, 2014 from 05:00 PM to 06:00 PM — Seminar Room, Old Cavendish Lab, Free School Lane,
- "Couples groups for parents to strengthen family relationships: 40 years of research in 40 minutes"
- Professor Harold D. Grotevant, University of Massachusetts Amherst, USA Oct 21, 2014 from 01:00 PM to 02:00 PM — Room 606, Centre for Family Research, Free School Lane,
- "Post-adoption Contact between Adoptive and Birth Families: What Mater for Identity Development?"
- Dr Humera Iqbal, Institute of Education, University of London Nov 25, 2014 from 01:00 PM to 02:00 PM — Room 606, Centre for Family Research, Free School Lane,
- "Encounters with Diversity: Children's and Adults' Friendships across Social Class and Ethnic Difference"